Our team at PUPS Pet Club offers a collaborative and inclusive environment with an opportunity to make a career out of your passion for working with animals. The work that you will do on a daily basis has a direct impact on our members and their dog's quality of life. As a company, we are committed to helping our Team Members reach their full potential. We are equally committed to acts of service and giving back to our community.
We are looking for strong candidates with a passion for training dogs, great communication and customer service skills, and an ability to focus to ensure that the dogs are well trained and that our members are educated on how to develop the best relationship with their dog.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with members
- Designing personalized effective training regimens for pet parents and their dogs
-Experience in obedience training, behavior modification and management techniques
- Supporting the team with training knowledge and expertise
- Coordinating schedules with members, prospective members, & PUPS team members
- Executing various training programs and providing material support to members
- Conducting evaluations with prospective members to determine which training regimen would best suit them
- Conducting yourself in a manner that is in the best interest of members and PUPS team members.
- Managing training schedule
- Assisting PUPS team members in the training sales process
- Representing PUPS in a professional manner at all times
- Promoting and maintaining a positive work atmosphere
As a Dog Trainer, you are responsible for promoting, educating, and executing the PUPS training methodology in the interest of helping our members develop the best possible relationship with their dogs. Prior experience training dogs is required, but we are extremely willing to help you grow in any capacity. PUPS will invest a significant amount of time educating you on our methodology, dog psychology, and effective training techniques.
PUPS Pet Club will sponsor future certifications as well as educational seminars and credits. We are looking for trainers with an open mind, a can-do attitude, attention to detail, and a competitive spirit!
This position is paid a salary draw with a commission. Salary range starts at $32.000 with the ability to make between $50,000 to $80,000 per year depending on performance and experience.
Attractive Employee Benefits
PUPS shows how much we value our team. We offer:
- Free education while in the apprenticeship program
- Competitive pay
- Career Advancement
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off (personal, vacation, holidays)
- Bonuses and rewards
- Employee referral program
- Professional development and continuing education
- Complimentary doggy daycare, overnights, and other discounted services