We are looking for strong candidates with a passion for dogs and a high level of energy to join us as a Dog Daycare Attendant to be a part of a team responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and comfort of the dogs in our care. We offer generous compensation and benefit plans as well as career coaching and opportunities for advancement. PUPS is committed to the success of our team members as we believe that if you are successful then we will be successful.
The PUPS Mission:
PUPS approaches each day with the goal of providing information, education, and support to our members, products that promote their pup’s health, services that promote their pup’s wellness, and clubs for their pup’s activities that are fun, entertaining, clean, and safe.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintain visual observation of dogs at all times and spread attention and play among all dogs in playgroup
- Use proper dog handling and introduction techniques as instructed by leadership
- Use appropriate praise and dog correction methods as instructed by leadership
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the dog daycare room according to sanitation, cleaning and safety standards
- Complete dog incident reports when required
- Follow all PUPS Pet Club policies and procedures as defined by senior management
Minimum Experience, Skills or Academic Background Required:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Previous experience providing animal care (personal or job related) – Preferred
- High school graduate or GED; College students are welcome!