Get paid while learning how to groom dogs professionally. Make a career out of your passion for animals. Groomers are in high demand within one of the world’s fastest-growing industries: pet care. After completion of PUPS Pet Club’s 6-month paid grooming apprenticeship program, our full-time groomers earn $70,000 to $150,000 each year!
Along with considerable earnings potential, every day you make a positive difference in pets’ lives, which is incredibly satisfying. By applying your artistry and skill, you keep pets’ skin, hair, nails, and teeth healthy and looking great. Overgrown nails and mats can affect everything from how pets eat to how they walk. So, you play an important role; assuring that our members’ fur-children stay happy and maintain a high quality of life.
You also get to learn from the best! Our professional groomers and PUPS “family” are as passionate about animals as you are, and have a proven track record of success in the industry.
Get paid to learn valuable and lucrative skills
The ideal groomer apprentice is a curious, lifelong learner. Of course, they love close interaction with dogs. But they are also energized and inspired by people – the dogs’ human parents (our members) and the rest of the PUPS team. They know how to deal with pets and people. They aren’t afraid to pitch in, offer ideas, and collaborate as a team. After all, keeping our members’ pets healthy is a team effort among our groomers, trainers, veterinarian, and daycare professionals.
Our groomers enjoy sharing their considerable knowledge with our members. So, parents can keep their dogs well-groomed and clean when they can’t be at one of our clubs. Groomers welcome questions and know how to answer them correctly and confidently.
When you join the PUPS team as a groomer apprentice, you’ll:
- Get paid while learning a very valuable and portable trade skill
- Assist the Master Groomer
- Actively learn from the Master Groomer during each appointment
- Greet, interact and communicate with our members
- Maintain a clean workplace
- Support the safety, health, and well-being of pets in our care
- Efficiently and clearly communicate with the rest of the team
- Manage appointments
- Promote a positive work culture
After completion of the apprenticeship, you will “graduate” to the position of Groomer. From there, you’ll be placed in one of our well-appointed clubs to apply what you have learned from our talented Master Groomers. It is your responsibility to communicate with each member and to listen to their preferences and needs. That way, you can assure the pet is styled to the member’s specifications. The apprentice is an hourly paid position (plus tips). Once the program is completed, there is a rapid and substantial increase in compensation with a very lucrative commission plan.
Attractive Employee Benefits
PUPS shows how much we value our team. We offer:
- $15 per hour plus tips and free education while in the apprenticeship program
- Competitive pay
- Career Advancement
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off (personal, vacation, holidays)
- Bonuses and rewards
- Employee referral program
- Professional development and continuing education
- Complimentary doggy daycare, overnights, and other discounted services (including 50% off veterinary care!)
Embark on a career with us – apply to join the PUPS team today! http://pupspetclub.com/join-ou...
Please indicate which location you are most interested in joining when you apply. We are looking forward to getting to know you!