Our team at PUPS Pet Club offers a collaborative and inclusive environment with an opportunity to make a career out of your passion for working with animals. The work that you will do on a daily basis has a direct impact on our clients and their dog's quality of life. As a company, we are committed to helping our Team Members reach their full potential. We are equally committed to acts of service and giving back to our community.
We are looking for strong candidates with a passion for grooming dogs, great communication and customer service skills, and an ability to focus to ensure that the dogs are well groomed and well cared in a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Completing breed specific haircuts and styles to member’s specifications
- Greeting, interacting, and communicating in-person and by phone with members
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Maintain the safety, health, and well-being of pets being groomed while they are in our care
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with other team members
- Keeping appointment calendars up to date
- Promoting and maintaining a positive work atmosphere
As a Groomer, you are responsible for styling our member's pets to their specifications. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so high quality grooming will be tantamount to your success. Prior experience grooming dogs is required.
This position is commission based. Salary range is based on experience with Groomers currently employed with PUPS Pet Club.